Monday, July 13, 2009

Places I want to travel.

There are many many places I would love to see first hand one day, but here are a few that are on the top of my "must see" list right now.

Seattle Washington.

I've been wanting to visit Seattle since my freshmen year of high school. I would love to see the pacific northwest and get rained on! So much of my favorite things come from Seattle. Music, (nirvana, soundgarden, pearl jam, etc) my favorite movie "Singles" is based in Seattle, and it's the coffee capital of the US! Coffee rules! duh.

San Francisco California.
As most of you know, I've already been to SF. But holy hell it was so amazing I can't wait to see it again! Such a great city.

New york City New York.


I've been to NYC twice already, but I'm addicted to new york. Everything about it. The museums, central park, the village, times square, The Mets. I heart NY.

No comments: