Sunday, November 01, 2009

Good times for a Change

Things are totally awesome right now. Let me explain.
Things at work are going really really well, and I've consistently been in the top 2 of sales this month. School is going well too, but I'm going to stop taking spanish because I've lost all interest in it. That's bad i guess since i'm half hispanic haha, but I really really want to take french, and because I'm so interested in it, I think i'll do well. My apartment still kicks ass, and I've been hanging with old friends and having a great time. SPORTS!!! This is the mecca of sports right now. We've got the world series, Hockey, Basketball, NFL football, College football all going on right now. Go Cowboys/Mavericks/Stars!!!!! I'm also cheering for the Longhorns (UT school duh) and A&M because so many of my friends go there.

But

I'm also happy because I've met Shannon Johnson :) She's really really awesome. I'd say more, but it's really hard to describe exactly how great things have been in words, but I know exactly how it feels and it's really great.

Soooo Things are totally awesome. And I've learned something from all of this......I'm awesome :)

No comments: