Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I've never cared more about caring less.

Lately I've felt like such a free spirit. I'm really happy with my situation right now, even though it's nothing special. I don't have a relationship, but I have a girl that I'm with, and I like it that way. Have a pretty good college job, and money is nice. School is lame, but getting better now that I have a direction I want to go in. I have a cat that makes things funny at home, and I have great friends that I've been hanging out with regularly. I'm looking at life with a very carefree, easygoing attitude lately and it feels really good. I kind of have a fear of commitment now (hahaha says the guy who had a 4 year relationship) and I can't really explain it. I'm seeing someone, and I wont see anyone else, but I don't want to labeled as a BF. Stupid I know, but whatever. All I know is I am totally enjoying myself right now. Also, jazz music is taking over my ears.

No comments: