Thursday, October 08, 2009

Work updates

Weeellll, I've been working for Dillards for a few weeks now, and things are starting to become a lot more fun. I've started selling shoes and even though I'm completely new to this, I'm in the top 3% for selling, and my sales per hour are really high. I've been working a ton lately because of some people quitting and some scheduling conflicts, but come November I'll actually have a very reasonable schedule on my hands and I can kiss these 38 hour weeks goodbye! The pay has been great already, but with my high sales added, my commission check could be upwards of around $800! I've never made so much money in only one month and it's pretty sweet. I'm not a kind of person who needs a lot of money to be happy, but having some around is a nice change of pace :) I've been reading a bit lately to pass the time during my lunch breaks, and I've fallen even more in love with my iPhone (it's so convenient for everything!) I recently realized that my favorite store to shop at is Fossil, and that's not a great thing because most of their stuff is pretty pricey. Well, that's about it for now, but I'm going to try to blog more!

No comments: