Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wake me up when Septemb....IMA LET YOU FINSH, BUT THAT IS THE MOST OVERUSED SEPTEMBER LINE OF ALL TIME!!!

Well, here are a few updates. I started my new job at Dillards, and it's been okay so far. Right now I'm working strictly in the stock room learning about where everything goes and how it's organized. The stock room is really effing huge, and I've never seen so many shoes before. It's like a giant ladies closet, but better organized, and that's not a complement. The work has been pretty tough, a lot of moving boxes and stacking them. The work can get monotonous and tiring, but it's not going to be what I'm doing forever. The just want me to know the stock room so when I start selling, I'll know where everything is and be able to get the shoes quickly. The day goes by fairly quickly, but my feet are always killing me when it's over. My coworkers seem pretty cool for the most part, but I'm still the new guy, and don't really have anyone to talk to except for my friend Joe. My schedule is really busy now, with school and working taking up 90% of my time. I have Tuesdays and Thursdays off, but I spend most of those days at school. A lot of my friends have gone away to school now, so I feel pretty lonely sometimes. Having so much time to my thoughts at work isn't that cool, because I keep reflecting on things that I really should leave alone. School has been going really well, (I made a 99 on a test this week) but overall I'd say that I'm not too happy with how things are going. I'm making really good money, and my grades are really good, but there is more to life than stuff like that. Hopefully things will become better for me soon.

No comments: