Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bring on the new

Well, after months of searching, waiting, and worrying, I finally have a Job that I'm very excited about. I'm a sales associate at Dillards, and I'm really excited to have a weekly check coming in. The pay is really good, and I'll get to wear suits everyday! It's a great chance to meet a lot of new people, and start supporting myself in new ways. As soon as the money starts coming in steadily and things get calm I can start to get things that i've been wanting (like an iPhone.) School has been going really well so far and that's been really great. I painted a wall in my apartment and it really added a lot to this place. Once my work and school schedule settle and I get into a nice groove I'll start looking into having more of a social life again. I've been hanging out a lot recently with really good old friends, but I'm looking forward to having new people in my life as well. Things have been kinda odd lately with life, but at least something really good has happened for me.

No comments: