Thursday, June 25, 2009

Get inside my mind.

I've been hanging out with a lot of people lately. That has been a really good thing for me, and it's been a lot of fun. I've made a lot of new friends, and I've gotten in touch with a lot of old friends. And while that has been really great, I feel that not many people really know who I am. Only a few people might have a clue about how my mind works. I guess I wish that more people really knew me. I've been wanting someone to really want to know me. Someone to be able to know how I would react to something, or what I might be thinking. I'm getting a little tired of spreading myself out so much i guess. While i love the fact that i have so many friends, I wish i had more really close friends.

What I really want is that One really close friend. Closer than anyone i've ever had.

No comments: