Monday, August 10, 2009

I gots me a kitten.

So on Friday night/Saturday I went with Bailey to re roof his Grandmothers house in Commanche TX. We arrived there about 2 am and got up to start work at 6. It was pretty warm out, but it wasn't humid out and there was a good breeze. It was actually kinda fun, and I learned how to roof a house. His grandmother had some kittens she was giving away so I took one home with me. I didn't know what the sex of the kitten was so for a while i just called it kitty. After i got home me and my Dad and our neighbor Gentry went to Dallas to see Motley Crue. That was an awesome concert, but the sound from the lawn wasn't so great, so I went past the security to get to the front. THAT was awesome. So after all of that I was really tired, so when i got home i went right to bed. The next day I played with the kitten, and i figured out that she was a girl and i named her Lily. BUT later i figured out she was a HE and I re named him Marshall. Sunday I helped my friend Blake do some moving, and that combined with the weekend of roofing totally drained me physically. I've been really tired today. I saw my friend loren bush this weekend as well. She was in town so i went to see her and her bf and her dad. We hung out and played guitars all night and it was a blast, and i'm glad i met her and we became friends. Valorie has been outta town this weekend in San Diego, but i'll be seeing her soon and I'm excited :) Well, that basically sums up the weekend, I'll blog more later.

No comments: